See through your users eyes and make data-driven design changes.
9 of the Global top 10 brands use eyetracking
What’s it good for? It depends on your goals. If speed of analysis and getting information is your top priority, then eye tracking is your go-to tool. Ultimately, if you want to add more hard science and credibility to your usability tests, eye tracking can strengthen your design research efforts.
A biofeedback approach to understanding how users interact your Desktop/ Web/ Mobile design. Tracks eye movements and gaze patterns. Use to make your designs more intuitive.
- Reduce risk of deploying a design with poor usability.
- Gain insight into how your design is performing.
- Watch how your customer’s mind works (with your design).
- Provides empirical measurement
- Pinpoints weak or distracting areas of your creative.
- Optimize conversion and user adoption/engagement.
Methods we use:
Eye-tracking for digital applications. Eye-tracking for advertising or creative.
Eyetracking test report. Heat maps, Gaze plots. Includes design recommendations.