Design Reviews - Expert Usability Analysis
Expert usability design reviews offer a powerful and cost effective way to determine if your re-design or existing product will be frustrating, difficult or confusing to your users. Usability Reviews involve a comprehensive cognitive analysis of every design element on a page in relation to it's marketing, sales and user objectives. Reviews are essential to manage risks and identify strategic enhancements.
- Reviews prioritize design issues by severity so you can make the changes that matter most
- Design recommendations allow you to see how a "best case" would look
- Comprehensive and easy to read deliverables are fully actionable (come with design recommendations and screen re-designs as necessary)
- Confirm or gain strategic insight into internally debated or unresolved issues
- Get new ideas and best practice approaches to issues you can't see because you are too close to the design (the most powerful benefit)
Types of Usability Reviews:
- Design Review: 25-45 screens evaluated. Our Most Popular Review!
- Review of your entire site or application. 10 day turnaround
- Determine how the usability of your site or the usability of your content ranks compared to industry leaders. 10 day turnaround.
- Get a last minute look at a few pre-launch screens. Overnight turnaround. (Note: Special clients-only service.)
- Buy in bulk (save up to $6,000) and spread the investment across the project(s), or across quarters.
Would you like to learn how to conduct a professional usability review? See our Usability Review Training.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Our promise to you.
About Experience Dynamics
Experience Dynamics is a usability consulting firm providing global design research services. The company's User-Centered Design methodology and usability consulting services are used by Fortune 500 companies in enterprise, institutional and consumer facing products, software and Web environments. Since 2001, Experience Dynamics has delivered professional usability consulting solutions including usability testing, ethnographic user studies, usability reviews, usability surveys, usability training and user interface design services. In addition, the company hosts a community-based free online usability review service at www.PortlandUsability.com and rents and sells portable usability testing labs at www.UsabilityLabRental.com.
Clients benefiting from Experience Dynamics usability consulting services include Logitech, Intel, Verizon, Target, Wells Fargo, IBM, Key Bank, Hewlett-Packard, WhitePages.com, Land Rover, Providence Health System, Washington Mutual, Garage Games, Four Seasons, Microsoft and more.
Read company founder Frank Spillers, MS blog 'Demystifying Usability': www.demystifyingusability.com.