Your privacy is protected
updated December 1st 2008
Not only are we (and all businesses) obligated by law to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act (legitimate email), we take privacy very seriously and how we handle your data and your customer's data.
In the course of using our website we may ask you for your name, email or other information. We will not use your information for any other purpose than that disclosed to you on the site.
- No Ads. We do not use ad servers or collect any information for advertising purposes. See Google Analytics cookies exception below.
- No Spam. We do not send email to you without your consent or explicit permission. Please be gentle if you signed up with us a few years ago and forgot. If you don't want to be bothered, we'll remove you from our communications.
- No Spyware. We do not use ’spyware’, that is malicious or mobile code or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace your activities. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the Cookie Central website: http://www.cookiecentral.com/
- No Unauthorized Pop-ups. We do not use pop-ups without you first authorizing the pop-up.
- We do not use persistent cookies on the site (the kind that track your personal interactions and data and potentially pass them on to ad servers) with the exception of our use of the free Google Analytics tool. Google Analytics are used to help us determine which content is popular and where there are problems on our site.
- Google Analytics uses persistent cookies to track data. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information and are only used for the statistical collection of data such as visits and page views. Google Analytics’ cookies store IP addresses but we cannot link those addresses to any individual or path through the website. Google uses the cookies to read information and evaluate visitors’ use of the website in the form of statistical reports that we can access. The Google Analytics’ code is incorporated into our site’s code so that our site serves the cookies, but Google has access to the cookies.
- You may subscribe to our research newsletter and may be asked to subscribe while registering for a seminar or downloading a report.
- You also have the right to remove yourself from our private Participant Research Database.
- You may unsubscribe from any email communication at ANY time. If you have any problems unsubscribing please contact us at privacy [at] experiencedynamics [dot] com and we will manually (yes, a real human) will remove you from our email lists.
Questions or suggestions: Please give us feedback or write to us at:
c/o Customer Support
335 NE 53rd Avenue
Portland, OR 97213 USA
privacy [at] experiencedynamics [dot] com