Why Hire Us?
- Learning Fit to Your Design Issues. You will get exclusive access to our mastery of usability and user centered design methodology. You will also get answers applicable to your specific product and industry, not canned, recycled guidelines.
- Research informs your Design:You will get design recommendations with every deliverable. We don’t believe in separating research from design. Any and all usability consultants should give you specific design recommendations, period.
- Personal is Meaningful. You will work with the founders of the company, not the junior intern. You’ll get to work in close collaboration with a small, light and fast team.
- High Quality and Affordable.You will get leading edge usability research, analysis and design and your budget won’t feel it. Our prices are competitive and fair.
- Solid Expertise.You won’t get “make it up as you go along” usability consulting like many out there. Instead you will get professional usability consultants with proven track records--recognized globally as leading-edge in our field.
About Experience Dynamics
Experience Dynamics is a usability consulting firm providing global design research services. The company's User-Centered Design methodology and usability consulting services are used by Fortune 500 companies in enterprise, institutional and consumer facing products, software and Web environments. Since 2001, Experience Dynamics has delivered professional usability consulting solutions including usability testing, ethnographic user studies, usability reviews, usability surveys, usability training and user interface design services. In addition, the company hosts a community-based free online usability review service at www.PortlandUsability.com and rents and sells portable usability testing labs at www.UsabilityLabRental.com.
Clients benefiting from Experience Dynamics usability consulting services include Logitech, Intel, Verizon, Target, Wells Fargo, IBM, Key Bank, Hewlett-Packard, WhitePages.com, Land Rover, Providence Health System, Washington Mutual, Garage Games, Four Seasons, Microsoft and more.
Read company founder Frank Spillers, MS blog 'Demystifying Usability': www.demystifyingusability.com.